20 December 2012

Five days to go!

I’m still here. I know I haven’t exactly been blogging very regularly the last few months, but this time I have a different excuse – I’ve been too busy! The Christmas canine freestyle routines are looking great. Well, some better than others, but that’s pretty normal. We spent Monday night in town, then spent six hours walking around the shops on Tuesday! Ugh. I think we managed to get every we need, which is good because shopping’s not my favourite thing to do, and definitely not for six hours straight.

IMG_9891IMG_9890

Since my last post, aside from training the dogs, we’ve been making random videos, learning how to dive into the pool, watching Stargate Atlantis, making a few friends, we set up the Christmas tree, wrapped most of the presents, and set up the tent. It’s been around 30*C and we’ve been swimming almost every day.

IMG_0089

That’s the best shot of us older one together so far. Not so good!

 

Random stuff: Gabrielle, Chantel, and Suzanna have colds. Again. It’s only five days until Christmas, but apparently the world’s going to end tomorrow… I don’t think so! It rained a bit this morning. I need to organize a costume for our routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment