20 April 2013

Northbound

Wow, it’s been a long time since I blogged! Nearly a whole month, in fact. Things have been pretty busy around here getting ready for the shows.

 

We spent two weeks in Sydney with our cousins, where I got my license. We’re now on the road again, with only two weeks until the Wallumbilla Show. I haven’t done any driving yet, but now we’re out of the big city I should be able to get some hours done! Sparkie and Tess also learned some neat new tricks, and I made a video of them.

 

The collars and lead from Naranja Orange Dog arrived while we were in Sydney, and they look great!

IMG_2864IMG_2866IMG_2871IMG_2888IMG_2899

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaz, really enjoyed your short video clip of the dogs new tricks up and off the wall. Your patience in training pays off. All the best for the up coming shows and your driving lessons.

    ReplyDelete