17 February 2014

As Time Crawls By

The past few weeks not much has been happening. The biggest thing we’ve done is dragged the scrollsaw out and made a bunch of puzzles and various wooden arty things. You can see them on the Wheel Education Facebook page. The weather’s slowly cooling down again (for this week, anyway). We’re still parked in the same camp by the river, and we’re all starting to get itchy feet again.
 
We have just under five weeks until we compete at the show in Blayney, NSW, on March 22. We had such a blast last year that going back again was an easy decision. After that we have the Gympie Show on May 15-16-17. Sparkie and me have been competing there every year since 2009, so this will be our sixth time. The day after that – the 18th – we’re going to perform at the Million Paws Walk again. After that, there’s nothing really solid. Some other shows are keen to have us, so we’ll see what happens. Keep an eye on the team’s website or Facebook page for updates.
 
I’ve also taken to writing stories about my favourite movie/TV show characters – “fanfiction.” Well, actually I discovered fanfiction when I was eight and reading Watership Down, and started writing my own not long after that, but only recently have I started posting some of my stuff online. If anyone’s interested in reading them, I could probably post some links here.
 
Some random photos from the past couple of weeks:
IMG_6936IMG_6972IMG_6976IMG_7080IMG_7170IMG_7221IMG_7267IMG_7273

No comments:

Post a Comment