11 August 2014

Two Weeks Later

Unfortunately this is not a blog about my auntie’s visit, which was awesome by the way. I am going to blog that at some point, hopefully, but life has been insane.

 

Just thought I should let you know I’m still alive and nothing awful has happened, because it’s been over two weeks since I posted anything.

 

We’re all good, apart from a few light colds that are practically gone now (and I didn’t get one, yay!). Sparkie’s assistance dog training is going good, and we’ve been focusing on riding lifts because that’s what she was scared of. She’s doing much better now. There might be a video coming soon.

 

And oh, we also have a new show lined up! Horsham Show on October 1, which is also Sparkie’s birthday.

IMG_9917

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jasmine for keeping us posted. Can you explain what 'insane' is like for you? Just interested in a few more details. Love ya

    ReplyDelete