21 January 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog. My other new blog! LOL!! Webs isn’t compatible with Windows Live Writer, which we recently downloaded. And since both Jessica and my parents are set up with Blogger, they could use WLW and I couldn’t. So I decided to set up a Blogger site too, and hopefully find it easier to blog on it than with Webs.

 

In my last blog post, I mentioned the beautiful sunset we saw down at the beach. Well, here it is!

408103_3074820758395_1499994138_33099124_1270639233_n

Hey, nice – I can tilt it too!

 

We’re still in Whyalla, but planning on heading off sometime soon. I’ve started organizing a trick routine for AD. It’s ok, needs a heap of work on it though! Jessica’s just brought herself a body board thing – she’s hoping to get Tess on it when we next go to the beach! Good luck with that, Jess!!

 

The last few weeks we’ve ditched MacGyver for Emergency. Poor old MacGyver!But Emergency’s pretty funny and it’s got even less bad language than MacGyver, which is always good. But now whenever somebody gets hurt, Gabrielle will yell out “Station 51!” LOL!!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! Love reading about our life from your perspective!

    ReplyDelete